THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tittle: ◕‿◕ ♥♥♥♥♥ ◕‿◕
Date: 26 september 2010
Time: 9.47 Hrs
It was so not awesome ! Very tiring day .. Open house ?
I went down to Bukit Batok as my primary sch fren had
open house and den i went back home
i change my clothes and i went to Jurong Point with my baby tayank ^^,
Jus to take my Passport Photo , and yet they said to me 1 package
$12.95 for 6 peices of Passport photo ..
I was like blurr inside my brain ? and i donue wht to do next
I said this to my bby tayank ^^,

Waniee: wht should we do ? Last minit xhiaa
niey yng i bencyq xhiakk duet i
tk cukop , kimak niey kedai mintak
kene sue xhiaa .. crk kt kedai laen uhq
Bby tayank: keyh jom euu .. kyter tgk atas ader tk ??
Waniee: Amakk eu tkde uhq .. cm maneh niey ?? besok
i dh nk kene antar xhiakk .. ehk ! i sort xhiaa
Bby tayank: Dh tkde lagik luhh eu kedai
Waniee: alahh , dhlh jom beli youghart
Bby tayank: okeyh
Waniee: besok jmpe i kt Boon Lay , kiter gi kt saner yerr
Bby tayank: okeyh make sure i tunggu euu tauu bhyy
Waniee: yer sayannkk ..
I was like freaking sort about it .. i donue wht to do
i hope ms hani would give one more day .. haiyahh .. untill
now i donue wht to do
stress yerr akuu !!